Sunday, January 16, 2011

So Sweet


Another card! Is this a record? 3 cards in one weekend? For me it seems to be these days (or months, or years). I guess I've finally hit that "not so sick I just want to lay on the couch ALL day but not well enough to be up doing the busy things I NEED to do" stage. So I sat and colored and cut and cropped and cuttlebugged....well, you get it.

Details:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps FREE Digi-images
Paper: Watercolor , purple, white
ink: distress orange marmalade, cotton candy
Other stuff: Watercolor crayons & waterbrush; stickles, flowers; nestabilities

Challenges:
Clearly Inspired: Love is Sweet
Sketch for you to try:
Have a sweet day!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Yay, Lori! I'm so glad you played along over at the CIC this month, and your card is super 'sweet', hehe ;D

Unknown said...

That image is so sweet! But I have to tell you, when I saw the thumbnail, before I enlarged it, I thought it was one of those images that show witches' legs,you know, in their striped stockings, and I wondered, now why would you be posting a Halloween card in January, she must really be getting into that holiday and then voila! I see it is striped candies and then I got a sugar rush and had to go for a walk. Not really. Just being silly. Okay, going now.

Karen Lynn said...

Love the colors in this one Lori! No paisleys!! Yay!