Monday, January 31, 2011

Natalie's new bag




Here is Natalie with her new bag. She is in pj's & didn't want me to show her, then she turned around & flashed a smile, so there you go!

Now that it's on her, I see we need to shorten the straps. Not sure exactly how I want to do that yet. She's got it loaded down with all her homework for co-op to take tomorrow.

If you click on the picture, it should open to a zoomed in shot and you can see the PERFECT button we found for the bag.

Nat designed this bag. I mean, she picked out the colors & fabric for the style I've made several times before. The inside has a coordinating fabric with a slip pocket that has sections for pencils & pens then a large section.

Almost done with Bethany's bag, too! Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

What a cool bag Lori. How are you feeling? Asthma has been beating my butt.