Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Introducing Natalie's Craft Blog!

I decided it was time to give Natalie her very own craft blog. Technically, I will still be the "webmaster" or "blogmaster" or "I'm still the boss of Natalie person" for now, but I thought it would be nice for her to be able to show off her crafts on her own site. Plus, sometimes I might want to do the same challenge as she's doing & want my own space. LOL!

As you know, if you've been keeping up with my blog, Natalie loves House Mouse stamps. She does such a good job coloring those and they aren't easy to color. So, House Mouse cards will be on the blog. She also does paper quilling and makes adorable mini items with polymer clay. For years my girls have loved to decorate cakes. None of us have taken an official class, but we have fun creating. Last year Natalie got a book called, "Hello Cupcake" with some adorable ideas for cupcakes. For Christmas she got the book, "What's New Cupcake?" with even more ideas. So far she's made fried chicken cupcakes (they only LOOK like fried chicken) and a golf course. I will post pics of at least the golf course on there.

Without further adieu, you can check her out by clicking on this link:

No comments: