Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Stamps I Chose

I promised to show you which stamps I chose from Clear Dollar Stamps. It was a very difficult decision because I love so many of the new releases. The sets I chose for which I will be making samples are these:

This set is called "I A-Door You" and can be found by clicking HERE.
Isn't this a sweet set? It's called Tea-rrific and can be found HERE.

For my 3rd set I chose one I knew could be used for so many gifts. This one is called "The Grind." Just click HERE to learn more!

I ordered 2 more that I just couldn't resist, but I'll show you those when they arrive. I will try to get my flocked images made into cards before bed!

2 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Lori,

All very excellent choices :) Looking forward to see what you make!

Miss Iowa said...

You are going to have so much fun playing with your new stamps! I especially like the tea-riffic set.