Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quick cards needed to be made




I needed to make cards for my great-niece's baby dedication today & then her daddy's (my nephew's) ordination service. Sadly, my niece-in-law's grandfather died early on Sunday morning, so this week I'll be making some sympathy cards for their family.

The ordination card uses SU's Refuge & strength and Clear Dollar Stamps' value verses stamp Rom. 8:38-39 . The baby card is SU's Buttons Bows & Twinkletoes. I love that set still! I used computer generated verses on it. Buttons are from Papertrey Ink.

It will probably be Wed. before I can finish some more to post! Busy week!

2 comments:

Miss Iowa said...

Well, you've finished more than I have this weekend. Snort!

peggysue said...

Nice job on quick cards. I'm incapable of making quick ones . . . these look nice.