Monday, October 12, 2009

Where is Lori?

I realize that I have hundreds, perhaps thousands, of loyal blog readers who have been crying out for days, "WHERE IS LORI?" WHAT? I don't? Well, maybe 2 or 3 who just might be curious? I'll settle for that!

I've been up to my eyeballs in fabric, needles, thread, and patterns! Add to that the daily workings of a homeschool family, friends joining us (which we love!), trips to see grandparents (our parents, the kids' grandparents), and trying to prepare for a much needed garage sale on Friday. Oh, wait, I'm also the "Nut Mom" for our Girl Scout troop. Pretty fitting, huh?

Needless to say, I have not made any cards in the past 7 days or more. I have not cleaned my house (though I did tackle a good chunk of kitchen late one night). I HAVE washed clothes & dishes, but they sit on the couch, amidst the aforementioned fabric (I prewash fabric before creating anything so it doesn't shrink later). Now, it is 11:47 PM & I have yet to write a lesson plan for my science class tomorrow. Okay, I haven't even THOUGHT of a lesson plan. That's next. Right after I look up lesson plans on Ellis Island for another class.

Hopefully in the next few days I can make some cards. I have some swap cards due on the 20th & I've only stamped & colored, no cutting yet! YIKES! CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!

2 comments:

Karen Lynn said...

Oh, thank goodness you are here. I was wringing my hands I was sooo worried sick about you. Don't do that again to your hundreds even thousands of loyal followers. Or just one dork!

Traci M said...

Lori, I wasn't worried about you...so good of you to stay in touch with all your loyal followers, though!! :)