Friday, October 2, 2009

Little Red Hat Tote Bag


I had a little bit of the Red Hat fabric leftover from making aprons and decided to make a patchwork tote. I had planned to use a pattern to make one, but was inspired lately to just make one from scratch. The only planning that went into this was the size of the squares. From there on it was flying by the seat of my pants! I think it's a cute tote bag. It's about 11" wide & 12 1/2" tall.

I'll be putting this on my Etsy site unless someone contacts me first about buying it.

Now I'm hoping to stamp a bit tonight & tomorrow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just tooo cute!

Karen Lynn said...

Whew! Something that isn't Paisleys!! Are we going to lose you as a stamping friend and you are going to be someone's sewing friend??

Vikki Jo said...

Chef mama? Let's cooking, home schooling, stamping ... now sewing! Like Karen asked.. when WAS the last time you stamped something?

Love the bag though!