Friday, July 8, 2011

Laptop, Netbook or I-pad/Tablet bags

How would you like a one of a kind bag or envelope cover for your portable computer? Here are some I've made and can custom design in your colors to fit your electronic device.
Fun stitching and applique!

Back of bag

Loops for removable strap

Pretty flowers inside!




Fun Curvy striped Bag for my friend Emily!
Just some fun little touches---ribbon to match! Love Hobby Lobby!

Back with loops for removable strap (made out of the matching ribbon)
Fun little make-up bag Emily ordered. Love this! Pockets inside, too!

 Contact me for more info if you'd like to order a custom designed bag! I'll be adding more bags to my Etsy site as they become available. www.chefmama.etsy.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY. I love your stuff...
I am gonna take pics of the set.
HUGS!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Looks great! I love the the iPad cover.