Saturday, April 9, 2011

Shopped til we dropped!

I am about to drop into bed but wanted to just give you some fast info on our whirlwind Quilt Shop Hop:

Drove over 400 miles in 3 days.
Purchased a few meals along the way. Found some great mom & pop diners.
Found the neatest quilt shops on our journey. We were able to find pieces to collections we started from different stores. Even found some to finish a set I'd only found online before!
Had some great friend time sans kids & hubbies. Got slap happy today when we were approaching about our 10th shop this week. Laughed so hard we cried on more than one occasion.

Cost of eating: not too bad
Cost of gas: outrageous
Cost of fabric: unmentionable
Time spent with friends: PRICELESS!

Look for pictures in the near future. Or next week. Or sometime before summer!

3 comments:

Miss Iowa said...

Sounds like fun and you deserve every minute and every laugh. But I'm confused--did the gas come from the mom and pop diners, or from a gas station? (wink)

Kathy said...

Dear Miss I,

Yes. (wink)

Love,

Kathy

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to the photos, it sounds like you had fun and that makes me smile!