Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Goals

Do I still have a few readers out in blog land? Life has just stayed busy here. I wanted to let you know I really want to build up my Etsy shop. I have so many projects that I've started & need to finish. I also have set a goal to complete 1 or 2 bags/purses per week. It may be for the shop, may be custom orders, or may be for myself. I just need to be consistent. I'm feeling like I should complete some things I've started, yet it is hard as some are seasonal, but not THIS season. I'm still working on a patriotic rag quilt. I want to get it done, but I'm not sure who will be looking for such a thing this time of year. I would like to get started on some Fall and Christmas type projects to sell. I have little things that I sold at Craft Fairs. I am not sure how well they would sell on Etsy. I may just list them here instead.

I said last year I was going to have a big giveaway, but I never did. That is something I want to do. However, I really want my blog and my Etsy shop up to date before I do that. I'd like to put a gallery on my blog. I need some help doing that, so will hunt for a tutorial. If any of you have done this on your blog, feel free to share how to do that. I don't want the type where the pictures move across the screen b/c it takes so long to load, even on my high speed internet enabled computer.

If you own a Loribelle Bag, I will soon be sending you a note asking for some help in spreading the word about my business. Again, I want to have more in stock and an updated blog when I do that.

Right now I am just sweatin' like an oldie (LOL!) in our unbelievable heat. The summer of window units in our house has left me really missing central air! At least the unit in the craft room keeps me comfortable when I sew.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be updating things soon, I hope!

No comments: