Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ink, ink everywhere and not a drop to stamp.

Sorry this is a pictureless post. Just wanted to say I've been busy moving things out of boxes and moving boxes to their allocated places in our house. I thought I was making headway in the craft room when I last posted, but alas I found more boxes. Yikes! Maybe I'll find more things to sell!

I did get almost finished with some doll outfits I should have made months ago for some little girls. I want to get some made up to sell on Etsy, too, or here.

I'm hoping to get a card or two made next week. I'll check back in when I have something creative to share with you!

2 comments:

Traci M said...

It's nice to know you're finding and purging more stuff...and I really can't wait to see those doll outfits, Lori!!
Thanks for sharing...pics forthcoming and all! Love ya!

peggysue said...

You are such a dork! :)