Sunday, July 26, 2009

CDS Weekend Color Challenge


I haven't been able to play the Clear Dollar Stamps weekend color challenge for months, so I determined I would do it this time! The colors were Only Orange, Bermuda Bay and Basic Gray. I used Taken With Teal and Going Gray since that's what I had on hand. This is April Showers (I think!) with Charliene Horse, Charlie Horse's friend. I happened to have this teal/orange dp in my stash, so thought this was a great way to use this. I'm not sure I put these colors together very well, but I had fun! Decided to just do the free form cutting because the image turned out huge when I added raindrops all around. Different, but I got a card made! Woo-hoo!

5 comments:

BethH said...

I think it's cute...I love Charlie!

BethH said...

Oh, dork me...It's Charlene..not Charlie....ha!

Cassie said...

Very cute! I love your dp and the dots on her boots are a clever touch. Great job on the colors, and I am so glad you were finally able to play ;D

Miss Iowa said...

It's not so ugly. And good for you for participating! I know I wouldn't be able to come up with something using that color combination.

peggysue said...

That would be a challenging color combo. Charlene looks happy anyway.