Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The World's Best Pot Scrubbers!



A few years ago my mother in law asked if I could make some potscrubbers for her. I was sure I could do this, but needed a pattern. I found one at this link: http://www.knitwits-heaven.com/pat.htm and got busy crocheting! She liked these so well that she asked me to make some for a friend of hers, too. About a month ago a friend of mine asked if I knew how to crochet and if so did I know how to make Pot Scrubbers. Her grandmother used to make these, and like my mother in law, my friend said these were the BEST pot scrubbers ever. She said she would buy some from me if I would make them. So I did, and she did!

I'm making these to have handy for sale whenever anyone would like to buy one. They are $2.00 a piece. If you'd like to buy some, just let me know. I have several colors of netting and would be glad to make them in the colors of your choice (if that color net is available).

If you crochet, check out the link!

*Disclaimer* I cannot vouch for these being the BEST Pot Scrubber Ever because I have the BEST POTS ever! I have Pampered Chef nonstick cookware and I never have to scrub anything off of them (except for those little metal rivets where the handles are secured onto the pan forever)! Next time I use my PC Stainless Pan, I will let you know how well the scrubber does! If you'd like more information the BEST POTS ever, leave a comment with your e-mail address & I'll get my PC website to you!

2 comments:

BethH said...

Oh, those look great! My friend knitted me 2 dishclothes and they ARE the best dishclothes so I'd imagine that these would BE the BEST potscrubbers too! :)

Toni said...

Oh ! The are the best pot scrubbers in the World...my sister and i love them and can never find them. Now they are founded!