Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

I've noticed that some shopping centers have Christmas lights up already! I am thrilled as I LOVE this time of year. I love sending hand crafted cards with Christmas images. I have typically used images with Jesus birth or relating to that glorious event in cards for the past years, but there are just so many other WONDERFUL images that celebrate all that He has given us to celebrate at Christmastime. I am expanding my horizons on card images, but the heart of making these cards is in celebrating our Lord.

If you are looking for unique creative cards this year, I would love to help you check that off of your wish list!



This card is one we made at a stamp night and I've had 2 friends send me cards similar to this, yet different in their own ways.
This card uses Stampin' Up images, plus those from Lizzie Anne and Studio G. The Baby and the words are in copper.
One of my all time favorites, this card was stamped in a deep green. It has shimmery spray all over it and mounted on gold cardstock. My parents had their 50th anniversary the year I made this card, so I found several ways to use the gold cardstock! My favorite "joy" stamp is at the top of this image.
Snowmen....what could be more fun? Especially for those of us where snow is something we get in a cone, in the summer! The JOY cad is embossed in gold, and the wise men card has a vellum overlay with words embossed in copper.

Look for Christmas gift ideas coming soon!

No comments: