Thursday, November 13, 2008

I won a stamp set!

I am just over the top excited! I love doing crafts, as you know, but the budget for buying any materials has to be replenished by what I sell first. Tonight, Gina K. Designs is having a "Release Party" where they show new stamp sets and supplies that are going to be added to their product line tonight. Prior to the Release Party, they have several nights of "Sneak Peeks" where you can see projects made with the new sets. Each night, Gina K., the owner and main stamp designer at Gina K. Designs, gives away free stamp sets. As I was looking through some of the posts she sent tonight, I thought I'd see who the winners were of the different sets. I have already won sets from her in the past (about 1 & 2 years ago), so assumed I wouldn't be picked. Guess what?!!! My post was the random number generator's pick! Woo-hoo!

Here is a link to the blog with this stamp set: Cookie Set

If you know me, you know that I LOVE cookies. At least in my "former life" (pre-Celiac diagnosis) I did. Phil, my husband, and I would much prefer eating freshly baked cookies to pies or cakes. This set is so great for me to use in my Pampered Chef business, too! Hmmm, now I am more determined than ever to make some GOOD chocolate chip Gluten-Free cookies! Until then, I can't wait to make some GOOD cookie cards!

Be sure to check out Gina's entire stamp line. She has some great designs!

No comments: