Thursday, October 7, 2010

Birthday Card


Another card made. Wow, 1 per week. Better than none, right? LOL!

This is for my friend who is 7 months younger than I am. She's always the "young" one of the moms in our homeschool co-op. Except now we have new younger moms. ; ) She also has fibromyalgia, so she totally will get the "pane/pain" statement! She has a child with Asperger Syndrome/autism who once said she likes my Bethany (my Aspie girl) because, "We are autism." Cracked me up!

This is also for Creative Inspirations Challenge: Birthdays.

The stamps are from Clear Dollar Stamps: What a Pane
Ink: Memento Black, Memento Plum, Distress Ink Peeled Paint
Paper: SU Certainly Celery (I think), DP is Basic Grey Green at Heart (a gift from my sweet Kathy)
Flowers: I think these are some I won from Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge
Bling: Stickles Yellow (another gift from Kathy---isn't she wonderful?), diamond stick ons: Green is K& Co. Pink is ????
Markers are copics

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: