Friday, July 9, 2010

A swarm of Butterflies



My dear dork sister Vikki Jo will not like this, but I made a swarm of butterflies! She actually says on cards they are nice, but not in real life, so we tease her about this. I made these cards using the Sketch challenge for CPS this week. Once I made one, I decided to just use the images I had colored & use the same layout on all. This paper was a find at Target Dollar spot! I had to get 2 packs (big spender that I am) because it's so cute! Very thin papers when you pay $1 for a pack, but if you glue JUST RIGHT The first time they work okay. Hope you like these!

CPS (Card Positioning System) 174: Sketch


Stamp: Hope Is from Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento Black, Distress (various colors)
Paper: Dollar Spot at Target, textured cardstock from Hobby Lobby, white
Tools: Nesties scalloped rectangles, flowers, brads, ribbon (on one)
Markers: Copics

No comments: