Friday, January 16, 2009

Monograms & More!

I've finished some cards to give my mother in law for her birthday. She is an avid Texas A&M fan, so I think the cranberry (MAROON) cards will be perfect. These use Imperial Monograms from Clear Dollar Stamps.

The Texas cards and Bluebonnet cards use another Clear Dollar Stamp set called Texas on My Mind. I can't wait to use this to make more cards with the rest of the stamps in the set!

These last cards were made using the monogram set and a $1 bin stamp from Michael's. The cards were part of a "Make a card" kit in the $ section at Target. I've had it a couple of years & thought I'd use elements of it at some point. The ribbons, buttons and stickers were in the kit, but the stamped images I made.

Hope you've enjoyed these! I will be making some Valentine's gifts and cards next week so stay tuned!

No comments: