Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Check out Clear Dollar Stamps' Sneak Peeks!

I'm currently busy with quite a big project, but it doesn't involve crafting. You can read about it here: www.chefmama.blogspot.com

I've mentioned that I LOVE Clear Dollar Stamps. This is the time of the month (no, not THAT time of the month!) when they get ready to release some new stamps. They have not only new stamps this month, but a new stamp designer. You can see the sets and find links to all the sneak peeks at http://www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com/

I hope my friend Linda doesn't mind, but here is a sneak peek from her blog My Little Yellow Cottage


Linda has some beautiful projects she's created, so be sure to visit her other posts as well!

Hope to be back to crafting in about a month. I may have to take a break one day & pull out some ink, but SHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't tell anyone!

No comments: