Monday, November 8, 2010

Adsense and Selling products on my blog

I am currently trying to figure out how to sell items directly from my blog. I clicked on the Monetize button thinking that would do the trick for me. Turns out that sets you up to have ads on your blog page! Not exactly what I wanted. I'll try to fix that, but have to wait til I'm approved, then I guess remove myself from adsense.

If anyone has items for sale on their blogs & can share how to set this up with either paypal or Google checkout, I'd be quite happy to get that info! Thanks!

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Hey Lori,

I think if you start at the paypal site they have an easy how to or at least a step by step to get you going on the blog. I've done it once, but since I can't give a way dirt I never kept it up (lol).

Unknown said...

Hi, I don't remeber if you remember me from CDS challenges but I do remember you. I live in Gonzales, Texas not far on I10.
I opened a craft store here in Gonzales. I describe it as a teeny tiny Hobby Lobby. I have fabric, stamps, scrapbooking, etc. On Dec 4th is our Winterfest here. I am having a blow out here at the store ...make and takes, 3 classes, door prizes, etc. If you would like to come in on it your welcomed and they also have booths on the square here which is a halfa block a way. think on it..closer than Houston!