Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A little red card


This is a birthday card for a little girl who loves red. I used the old SU set "Girlfriends." I glittered the dress, shoes, and bracelet. I cut out the swirlies with a sizzlet die & glittered those. What girl doesn't love glitter! Used nestabilities for the main image & the scalloped circle, and a punch for the words. My friend had given me some fun papers and this one was PERFECT for this card. Thanks for looking!




My older dd, the artist, cannot resist doodling. I find it interesting that she still prints (though her cursive is nice) and has a very young childish print, but can draw really well. The artistic/autistic mind is always a puzzle! This is her print with a doodle. It's not a very clear picture. oops!

PS, my Clear Dollar Stamp guest designer submission should be posted by tomorrow.

No comments: